High-Quality Dental Crowns in Kennesaw GA
Dr. Hall can repair the damaged tooth with a natural-looking porcelain crown that will be virtually indistinguishable from surrounding teeth
Dental Crowns - What To Expect
When front teeth become damaged, all-ceramic crowns provide the ultimate in aesthetically pleasing tooth restoration. All-ceramic crowns not only accurately recreate the shape of the tooth, but they have a translucent appearance that makes them appear nearly identical to your real teeth. Dr. Hall will customize your all-ceramic crown to complement the color, size, shape, and texture of your surrounding teeth. Indeed, his precision and attention to detail ensure such natural-looking results that you may forget which of your teeth was repaired.
When Are Dental Crowns Used?
- To strengthen and improve the appearance and size of a tooth that has been treated for a root canal
- To restore a broken or cracked tooth
- To cover a misshapen tooth
- To cover a dental implant
- To hold a dental bridge or partial dentures in place
Love this practice! Very family oriented, the staff are amazing and offer the best customer service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else after being treated here and my kids love it!