Benefits of Composite White Fillings
- Created to match your tooth to ensure a natural look and feel
- Because composite fillings can be created for smaller restorations, less of your tooth structure is lost and less drilling is needed
- The material is made from acrylic and glass particles, containing no mercury or other metals
- Provides support to remaining tooth structure and insulates against temperature changes
The Filling Process
- First, the targeted tooth is prepared by removing decay.
- Next, a bonding agent is applied to the prepared tooth.
- The composite material is placed and molded to your tooth structure.
- The material is hardened by focusing intense light rays on it for about a minute (the time required may vary according to each patient’s needs and specific dental condition).
For more information on composite white fillings or to schedule an appointment, call West Cobb Dentistry at (770) 794-3332.
West Cobb Dentistry
Address: 5255 Stilesboro Rd NW #150
Kennesaw GA 30152
Phone: (770) 794-3332